Categorization of Reserves
Each year departments responsible for current unrestricted funds categorize their reserves as outlined in the University Administrative Policies and Procedures 7000 (UAP 7000).
Changes and Enhancements:
There are changes to the Categorization of Reserves for Main Campus Current Unrestricted Funds. The following Funds and Programs are programmed automatically to be categorized in the Categorization of Reserves system as follows:
- Under Committed:
- Fund_Level_3 equals 2U0007, 2U0008: Category Type "Donor Designated", Description "Donor Designated"
- Program_Level_3 equals P10K, P10L: Category Type "Course Fees", Description "Course Fees"
- Fund_Level_2 equals 2U55: Category Type "Scholarships", Description "Scholarships"
- Under Dedicated:
- Fund_Level_2 equals 2U2G: Category Type "General Research", Description "General Research"
Main Campus/Branch Campuses
- FY21 UAP 7000 Policy Section 4 Deficit Compliance Exemption Template
- Department FY21 UAP 7000 Policy Summary Memo
- Student Affairs/Foundation/Colleges/Branches - FY21 UAP 7000 Policy Summary Memo
- EVP Provost Office/SVP Administration Office - FY21 UAP 7000 Policy Summary Memo
FY21 Categorization of Reserves Deadlines
- Departments August 14, 2020
- Student Affairs/Foundation/Colleges/Branches August 21, 2020
- EVP Provost/SVP Administration August 28, 2020
- System will close by 5:00pm August 28, 2020